2012 is barely a month away so many films of my lifetime taunted the future in wild action packed movies that looked at the future as 40 years from then. Well the future is here and let me tell you, those movies were nothing compared to the reality. Mere nuclear bomb attacks leaving barren lands could not compare to the devastation of one radical in the most important position in the USA.
In my usual PartysOver fashion I am about to predict the future, unfortunately the future is the present. For those of you naysayers, I have predicted many important things over the last 5 years and have an accuracy level higher than you can imagine, but unless you are a member of my PAC or my groups you’ll have to take my word for it. But, I digress…
I’m about to predict some pretty scary things in the future, 2012.
- There will be a meat shortage due to Federal Restrictions and an outbreak of bacterial contamination. The sources of this are questionable. Have you heard that Obama is now allowing for the kill and consumption of Horse? Gee I wonder why… even though I could not eat a horse.
- US Power Grid will fail leaving hundreds of thousands in the dark. This will probably occur just before the 2012 election when Obama’s inevitable loss is immanent.
- Food Crops today are altered genetically by Monsanto and other global providers to prevent people from using seeds generated by their fruits and vegetables to grow their own. I predict it will be discovered that this has adverse health effects such as cancers and other deadly diseases.
- More radical weather will occur causing extreme hardships for people in the US. Note this is not due to global warming, but a normal shift in weather patterns that occurs on a cyclical basis however the cycle has occurred so long ago in the past it is not documented.
- Nuclear Weapons will be unleashed on the middle east.
- The US Financial sector well I’ve got a lot here folks and none of it is very good:
- The price of homes will continue to drop from-31% to a devastating -50%
- Interest rates due to the unlimited printing of money will be increased by 200% (in 2009 the government printed 14 times the amount printed for the destruction of 9-11)
- Actual Unemployment will hit 21% as companies struggle under the heavy oppression of increased taxation and regulations
- It will take more than 25 weeks for college educated professionals to find a job.
- Commercial Real Estate bubble will collapse like the personal real estate did in 2008
- US Debtors will cut off the credit limit of the USA crippling government worse than anything our country has ever experienced.
- Then payments to Seniors, Veterans, and the Poor will be interrupted.
- Our National Security will be compromised due to excessive Defense Spending cuts.